filed in Eating Diseases on Aug.13, 2010
Craving is basically chewing any substance that does not hold nutrition and energy for human health. The things that can be included in innutrition substance are paper, led, mud, cornstarch and ice. Doctors often use term “Pica” for craving and chewing these innutrition items. Ice eating is also a form of craving because ice doesn’t have nutritional value for the humans but people are in addiction of eating ice cubes throughout the day. Here we will describe effects of craving and eating ice separately for your kind assistance to understand them thoroughly.
- Ice eating can be pretty dangerous if you are in addiction of eating ice more than eating your meal food.
- Reducing the enamel of teeth is one biggest aspect regarding bad effects of ice eating.
- Throat infection also comes with compulsive eating ice.
- Voice quality is badly affected by eating ice.
- Anemia a major eating disorder appears as a result of eating ice cubes frequently.
- Tooth chipping is vey much involved in eating ice addiction.
- Other teeth ailments are always with you in case of chewing ice.
- According to physicians, eating ice is overall bad for tongue, throat, stomach and teeth also.
- Gas problem is also one of bad effects of chewing ice cubes.
Effects of Craving
- Blood sugar imbalance is seen as a result of craving innutrition food.
- Craving also affects the person emotionally and he becomes tense, depressed and bore.
- Lack of energy is also one of effects of craving.
- Reduce willpower.
- Causes need to take afternoon naps.
We can say that eating ice or craving innutrition items is overall bad for health and must be avoided to maintain good fitness level, physical and mental health.