filed in Eating Diseases on May.22, 2010
Having bad eating habits is absolutely an unhealthy activity and you can face several health problems due to bad eating habits. What can include in bad eating habits is discussed before on this Blog that is specially prepared for you to give comprehensive information regarding eating habits from different aspects. However rushed toward food, late night eating, skipping breakfast, drinking access alcohol and eating junk food are some of bad eating habits. Bad eating habits bring lots of problems for physical and mental health of an individual.
- The most important point regarding effects of bad eating habit is weight gain. Irregular eating will increase amount of fat in your body and you will gain weight.
- Your metabolism can suffer in case of bad eating habits. All the functioning of stomach disturb if you adopt bad eating habits.
- If you are careless regarding your eating habits, you can face problem of food poisoning. Food poisoning often occurs when you eat access amount of food or eat your meal irregularly.
- Risk of diseases increases if you adopt bad eating habits. With bad eating habits, you can suffer heart diseases, diabetes, high cholesterol and blood pressure etc.
- Sleeping disorder is another effect of bad eating habits.
- Sometime you may start starving as a diet plan and it is also a bad eating habit. Starving` is extreme harmful for your body and mind health.
- Skipping meals is also very harmful for health and it can cause weakness in your body.
- Bad eating habits bring shortage of healthy minerals and vitamins in your body and your health status decreases gradually.
In short bad eating habits are worst for overall mental and physical health. From these effects we can conclude that we should adopt good eating habits for better growth and life.