filed in Geographical Eating Habits on Oct.14, 2010
Thailand is famous around the world regarding its cuisines and dishes.Thai dishes are prepared and enjoyed in most regions of the world. Thai dishes and cuisines can be categorized in spicy foods and almost all types of ingredients are used to prepare Thai meals. Another specialty of Thai food is that these dishes served almost very hot. Chili is considered an important ingredient along with spice in all dishes. Eating habits in Thailand are not so much different than other regions of the world. Thai People usually eat three time i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and beverages are also liked by Thai people in certain timings of the day. Some Thailand Eating Habits, table manners and etiquettes of Thai people include:
- Thai food is always served as single dish.
- Thai people use fork and spoon to eat food. They use to cut the food with the help of spoon.
- Thai people eat fast and talk very little during their meals.
- They also love sharing food on dinning table and they are also very generous for attending their guests in best way.
- Thai meal is served all at once unlike serving manners of many countries.
- Thai lunch meal is little heavier than breakfast and dinner.
All types of food items are used by Thai people and they are also conscious about their health. They used to eat all dairy products, poultry products, meat, chicken, seafood, vegetables, fruits and grain products. Here are some famous dished of Thailand that people love to prepare and eat frequently.
- Thai pad
- Som tum
- Tom yum goong
- Tom kha kai
- Pad kaprao
- Moo satay
All above general information is about eating habits, manners and food eaten by Thai People.